The Great route of the Pyrenees on a bicycle
PYRENEES OF LLEIDA – CATALUNYA
Discovering the Pyrenees by bicycle is discovering a unique space, characterized by the great variety of landscapes of its mountains and villages and valleys that still retain all the character of mountain societies.
The complete circuit connects 15 campsites in the valleys of the Pyrenees and the Pre-Pyrenees.
593.96 km organized in 10 stages between 40 and 70 km
Accumulated gains per stage between 750 and 676 m
8,964 m of accumulated gains and 9,811 m of cumulative descend
discover it by yourself!
- Solsona to Gósol – 68.36 km
- Gósol to La Seu d’Urgell – 55.5 km
- La Seu d’Urgell to La Ribera de Cardós – 73.1 km
- La Ribera Cardós to La Guingueta / Espot – 44.1 km
- La Guingueta / Espot to Arros – 57.1 km
- South end Viella tunnel to Barruera – 37.6 km
- Barruera to La Pobla de Segur – 55.5 km
- La Pobla de Segur to Àger – 51.9 km
- Àger to Sant Llorenç de Montgai – 60.7 km
- Sant Llorenç de Montgai to Solsona – 90.1 km
CAMPING AT YOUR LEISURE
Ride with the camping tent with complete freedom.
Decide on the distance you will do each day.
Decide your accommodation on the fly.
REGISTRATION FOR 2 PEOPLE
1 to 5 days …… 35€
5 to 10 days …… 60€
*Includes the roadmap, tracks and topographic map..
Daily fees per person:
Camp&Go …… from 15€
BUNGALOWS & CONFORT
Decide how far you want to travel each day and then chose your campsite.
Plan your route and forget about the organisational side.
Special offer: Discounts for groups of 8 or more.
5 days …… from 265€
10 days ….. from 485€
*Includes accommodation and registration.
Price per person (minimum two people).